Sunday, February 23, 2014

Whirlwind life!

This last week has been the craziest week so far for me in school. Everyone always tells you that you will have no time for anything while in school. I finally believe them! During this last week I had a birthday, my wife's birthday and my daughter had one. My daughter had a spend the night birthday party(that was fun!), and a daddy daughter dance the next day. While all this was going on we had 3 tests as well as a couple quizzes thrown in for good measure. I learned how to study while in a house with screaming girls and still manage to do well on my tests. This program feels like it's beating you down physically, but I can definitely tell I am learning a lot!

                           Some of the girls from the party (I honestly don't know where the others are)


                                            And here's one from the Daddy/Daughter dance


No comments:

Post a Comment