Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stress Relief

    Going through this crazy, stressful program you need something to kind of take the load off. The people I worked with who were CRNA's recommended that I exercise to take some of the stress out of the program. I ran before school so I thought this would be a good outlet for me. I definitely would recommend finding an outlet for your stress relief! Even if physical fitness isn't an outlet for you, we definitely need something for our mental well-being.
     So, a couple of my classmates and I are going to run a half-marathon in April. We will be participating in the Music City Marathon in Nashville, Tennessee. The profits go to St. Jude, so it is for a good cause. It's also a good way for us to get out there and enjoy the outdoors. So we have been training for it and this is how I have felt lately with all of the bad weather:





No comments:

Post a Comment