Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break!!!

One of the best parts of going to school is getting to enjoy the breaks!! That's my opinion anyway. I seem to forget about what it was like to not have to do an assignment or study for a test EVERY SINGLE DAY. So when the break go here I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. My wife is a teacher in Alabama and their spring break was a week before mine....of course it was. So they came up and spent time with me in Jackson. The last weekend of their break, the first weekend of mine, we went to the zoo with some friends. A good time was had by all. It's easy to get caught up in the hustle of CRNA school and forget to spend time with family and friends. We need to all slow down and enjoy the time we have with our loved ones....end of rant.
A tongue Gene Simmons would be jealous of!
Not even sure what's going on here...sorry, Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment